Diy roller shutters residential
Diy residential roller shutters by roller shutters blinds online.
Our Diy roller shutters use the high quality Curved Series profiles from Ozroll, And have been designed specifically to suit the domestic roller shutter market in Australia.
Our Diy roller shutter Curved Series slat is a double walled cavity with PU foam injected during the roll forming process. This process provides economical strength and insulation qualities while maintaining exceptional working performance of the slat.
Info For Diy roller shutter motors
Why choose roller shutters and blinds online’s range of Diy roller shutters ?
- security for up to medium risk areas
- low maintenance
- 50% noise reduction
- 90% heat protection in summer
- 90% heat retention in winter
- up to 98% light block out
- E-series battery operated system
- Protect your home from debris during heavy winds
- great for deterring possible intruders
Diy roller shutters are great for
- Bay Windows
- Roof windows
- Garage doors
- Maximum Height: 3600mm
- Maximum Width: 3600mm
- Roller shutter aluminium axle diameter 50mm x 1.5mm
ODS L10 Mech has a Maximum Lifting Capacity of 16kg. For example, 2000mm x 2000mm window maximum) or any other combination that equals 4 square metres or less.
recommended for mech to be on left facing out of window
No electrician is required for this ODS battery system.
ODS T20 tubular has a Maximum Lifting Capacity of 32kg. For example, 3200mm x 2500mm window maximum) or any other combination that equals 8 square metres or less.
No electrician is required for this ODS battery system
Somfy 240v motors Because of the size of the motors they will not fit a shutter smaller then 800mm in width.
A fully qualified electrician is required to hard wire this 240V system.
On Wall (OW)
To determine the Opening Width of your window opening – take 3 measurements of the width, one at the top, one in the middle and one at the bottom. and use the largest measurement of the three measure from brick to brick.
- The size of the shutter and the Slat Type will determine the size of the guides required. Standard residential Guide width is 53mm each guide.
so for example if you wish your roller shutters to be on wall give us the opening width and add 106 for the guides:
EG: 1810 + 106 = 1916 is the width you give us in your calculations. this is the finished width of the shutters.
Calculations for Finished Height
Opening Height + Head Box Height (if on wall)
To determine your Opening Height take 2 measurements, 1 each side of the window opening from the top of the lintel(top of brick opening) down the window sill and use the longest measurement.
- The size of the shutter and the Slat Type will determine the size of the guides required. Standard residential Guide width is 53mm each
The measurement for the pelmet box additions are as follows;
For example, if your window height is:
Below 1150mm – add 150mm to your height measurement
Below 1535mm – add 165mm to your height measurement
Below 1955mm – add 180mm to your height measurement
Below 2795mm – add 205mm to your height measurement
Below 3150mm – add 250mm to your height measurement
If you are choosing to have a slat insert colour, After purchasing you will receive an email which will let you choose in what order you would like.
- Insulated to Keep out up to 90% of heat
- Keeps in up to 90% of heat from your heating
- Blocks out up to 50% of noise
- Security and room darkening
- Great for Night shift or Baby’s
- Operated from inside your home
- Fits flush to your wall, non-obtrusive
- Made from Aluminium
- Operable a number of different ways
- Small pelmet box at top
- Winder box allows your shutter to wind up from inside your home
- Eport Smart Drive battery operation is a Lithium-Ion battery handset with a 14.8 volt output, push button easy to use.
- 240v electric motor
- 240v electric motor with a remote
- spring loaded shutter - not reccomended on windows
Installments by available between $0.00 - $1,000.00 Learn More