36mL ext Firesafe
36mL ext Firesafe roller shutters
range of Bushfire Rated Roller Shutters – Firesafe™. As more and more Australians move to country and semi-rural areas for a better lifestyle, and our urban sprawl takes homeowners closer to wooded and high vegetation areas, protection from bushfires has become increasingly important in Australia.
Add to that the ongoing devastation of bushfires in many states across Australia, and it becomes vital that we help protect Australian families and their homes from bushfires.
Recently, a new Australian Bushfire Construction Standard AS3959-2009 has been implemented, detailing minimum standards for building and construction in bushfire areas. This standard is now mandatory in some states of Australia.
The NEW FireSafe™ Bushfire Rated Roller Shutter:
- Complies with Australian Bushfire Construction Standard AS3959-2009.
- Bushfire rated to Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) A40.
- Tested by CSIRO (Report# FSZ1379).
- Radiant heat shielding properties to 40KW/m2.
- Fully extruded aluminum shutters.
- Suitable for large span windows & doors up to 5800mm.
- Protects windows from flying debris & extreme heat radiation.
- Choice of profile colours.
- Manual or motorised operation.
- Remote control options.
- Made in Australia.
- Fitted with FireSafe Authentication Plate with Serial Number.
- 5 Year Roller Shutter Guarantee.
The FireSafe™ Design At A Glance
- Domestic & commercial application
- Can be used as a roller shutter or a roller door
- High security & fire protection
- Strong Alloy construction
- Roll tight design
- Range of colours
- Bushfire attack level (BAL) A40
- Tested by the CSIRO
- Complies with bushfire construction standard AS3959-2009 (clauses 3.7 & 8.5.1)
- Radiant heat shielding properties to 40kw/m
- Suitable for widespan widths up to 5800mm
- Authentication plate fitted
- Spring loaded
- 240v electric motor
- 240v remote controlled
- 240v electric motor with manual override